1. Information We Explicitly RequestIn order to sign up for a ViralAux account and use the service, we require some simple information like a name, email address and/or account authorization via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. When you enter this information, ViralAux stores it so your account may persist, and to help us keep a record of your activities on the service.
Additionally, ViralAux may request and collect financial information including tax ID or other information necessary to receive or render payment.
2. Information Provided from the Use of Our ServiceOccasionally ViralAux will collect certain kinds of information about how/when you use the service, like when you visit a link generated by the ViralAux service, or post an ad to a social media account. This information includes:
- Log Information - This can include details of how you used the service/arrived at the service, your IP address, and cookies which may uniquely identify your account or browser.
- Device Information - In order to better serve our customers, ViralAux occasionally collects data about the types of devices which access our service, including hardware models, operating system versions, unique device identification and mobile network information, including phone numbers.
- Location Information - When you access the ViralAux service from a device, or connect a location-aware social media account, ViralAux may store location information in order to better serve our users and customers.
- Local storage - We may collect and store information - including personally identifiable information - locally on your device, using cookies, browser web storage, and application data caches, among other sources.
ViralAux may combine information we obtain from business partners or other companies, such as our social media partners, with information ViralAux has collected about you in order to serve you better or optimize the functions of the Service.